29.9.09

About

I am an unorthodox lover. A screw loose of sense and sanity.
I believe in you.
I'm convinced that life is bigger than myself.
I think peanut butter should get more attention.
I can always use a good song or story.
I need movement and activity.
I love sweet things- donuts, cake, and her.

I remember people's faces and footwear. I make lists of to-do lists to make. I enjoy silence. I walk fast. I take more baths than I should. I prefer emails over phone calls. I am a sucker for offbeat and absurd people, music, and art. I despise rodents (creatures should never be that small). I find comfort in the smell of Vicks Vaporub, Ikea wood, and petrol. I need to add to my bucket list. I write fancier than I talk. I should really go to bed now.


C L I E N T E L E
  • The Swedish Embassy of Malaysia
  • Darren Ashley
  • Saltyskins / custom shop
  • Joe Loy & The Warehouse Project
  • LoL! Tees
  • FGA KL

A W A R D S

2011
  • The Weld + CUTOUT Magazine Malaysia Eco-Bag Design Competition- 1st Runner-up
  • Nando's Peri-fy Your Art Competition 2011- Consolation Prize Winner
  • Uniqo MEMORIA Poster Design Competition- Finalist

Contact me.

No comments: